Whenever I have a free weekend or a couple of hours on a weeknight, I like to sit in front of the TV...and wrap dumplings at the same time. It's a fantastic way to relax. Plus, whatever I don't end up making for dinner I can freeze.
Here are some favorite recipes for dumplings I've made over the last few years. Try them out for a Chinese New Year feast (there are still 6 days left!) or any other day of the year:
- Shrimp and Chive Dumplings
- Turkey and Mushroom Dumplings
- Sichuan Wontons
- Chicken and Apple Dumplings
- Ramp and Swiss Chard Dumplings
- Pork and Cabbage Dumplings
- Pea and Shiitake Dumplings
- Pork and Shrimp Shu Mai
What are some of your favorite dumpling recipes?