I spent some part of my childhood living in Puerto Rico, in a small town near Ponce. I was the only Chinese kid in my kindergarten class, and my aunt and uncle ran the only Chinese restaurant in town. It was usually flooded with customers (especially on pay day), possibly because the place also doubled [...]
Tag Archives | Caribbean Food
- Crispy Kale and Mushroom Fried Rice + Giveaway April 15, 2013
- FreshDirect Giveaway March 18, 2013
- The Chinese Takeout Cookbook Giveaway! May 3, 2013
- Chinese Scallion Pancakes + Video March 12, 2013
- Chinese Barbecued Pork (Char Siu) + New Video! April 2, 2013
Appetite for China is all about fresh and simple Asian cooking. Welcome and bon appetit!