When working or hanging out in cafés, my usual drink of choice is either a frothy cappuccino or a nice boba tea. Lately I’ve found a new addiction: rose milk tea. A pot of the creamy, fragrant, and intoxicating tea with floating dried roses is the perfect companion for an afternoon of writing (or blogging.). [...]
Tag Archives | Haidian
- Crispy Kale and Mushroom Fried Rice + Giveaway April 15, 2013
- FreshDirect Giveaway March 18, 2013
- The Chinese Takeout Cookbook Giveaway! May 3, 2013
- Chinese Scallion Pancakes + Video March 12, 2013
- Chinese Barbecued Pork (Char Siu) + New Video! April 2, 2013
Appetite for China is all about fresh and simple Asian cooking. Welcome and bon appetit!