The food scientists of the Jersey turnpike may churn out impressive artificial flavors, but are they as wacky as Japanese candy makers? I found these soba drops recently at a toy store in Tokyo. If you’ve seen these before, excuse my piqued interest; I spent the past two years in China, where candy is just [...]
Tag Archives | Japan
- Crispy Kale and Mushroom Fried Rice + Giveaway April 15, 2013
- FreshDirect Giveaway March 18, 2013
- The Chinese Takeout Cookbook Giveaway! May 3, 2013
- Chinese Scallion Pancakes + Video March 12, 2013
- Chinese Barbecued Pork (Char Siu) + New Video! April 2, 2013
Appetite for China is all about fresh and simple Asian cooking. Welcome and bon appetit!