Red lentil and tofu curry has been one of my staple quick lunches since I was living in Beijing. Ren lentils aren’t a common item in China, but I had found a package of organic lentils one day at a supermarket and decided to revive the oh-so-delicious dish that sustained me during my days as a [...]
Tag Archives | Lentils
- Crispy Kale and Mushroom Fried Rice + Giveaway April 15, 2013
- FreshDirect Giveaway March 18, 2013
- The Chinese Takeout Cookbook Giveaway! May 3, 2013
- Chinese Scallion Pancakes + Video March 12, 2013
- Chinese Barbecued Pork (Char Siu) + New Video! April 2, 2013
Appetite for China is all about fresh and simple Asian cooking. Welcome and bon appetit!